söndag 5 maj 2013

We accept the love we think we deserve.


The perks of being a wallflower är en av de finaste böcker ja läst. Har redan en längre tid velat ha den och de tog sin tid inann jag skaffa den, o den va rätt annorlunda än vad ja tänkt meij, men den var SJUKT BRA. Ja rekomenderar er att läsa den om ni gillar att läsa böcker. Själv läste jag boken på engelska. Så här har ni några (typ mest gillade) citat från boken.
(bilderna från we<3it)




~*~

So this is my my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’ still trying to figure out how that could be.

~*~

And that moment, i swear we were infinite.

~*~

So, I guess we are who we are for allot of reasons.  And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from here. we can still do things. And we can try to feel okey about them.

~*~

I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.

~*~

I would die for you. But I won't live for you.

~*~

I walk around the school hallways and look at the people. I look at the teachers and wonder why they’re here. If they like their jobs. Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and look report due on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking.  And wonder why. 

~*~


Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.

~*~

It's just that I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too.

~*~

He’s a wallflower. you see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand.

~*~

She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.

~*~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar